All Ethereum or Ethereum Classic tokens that stake through contract functions can be staked in Coinomi. For example, Callisto will require users to initialize staking by sending a contract function transaction.
- Staking instructions in our article: Callisto Cold Staking
Additionally, all coins/tokens that receive automatic airdrops can be received in Coinomi. Here are some examples.
-Pundi tokens will be automatically airdropped to Pundi holders at a rate of 7.136% each month (for 3 years). If you keep your Pundi tokens in your Coinomi ETH address , the airdrop will be automatically received by your Coinomi ETH address.
- SmartRewards are given to users who hold at least 1000 Smartcash Coins in a single address. Depending on which addresses you send to, you may hold SmartCash in several different addresses and some of these may not have the 1000 minimum requirement. For this reason, it is recommended to hold all funds in one address so that you do not miss out on SmartRewards. You can hold all SmartCash in one address by sending your maximum amount to a single Coinomi address. Rewards will be distributed in the form of Smartcash Coins after every 47,500 blocks. https://smartcash.cc/what-are-smartrewards/
These coins/tokens can not be staked directly in Coinomi, but you can still sync your staking address with your Coinomi wallet.
- As long as you hold 10 or more KMD coins in your Coinomi wallet, you will be able to claim a 5% interest rate. You can only claim it in Agama at this time (more information in the link below). https://komodoplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KPSD/pages/20480015/How+to+claim+the+KMD+active+user+Reward+in+Agama
You can export your Coinomi KMD private key and claim in the Agama wallet. Then, your Coinomi wallet will sync with the address that is receiving payouts in Agama. What is the Recovery Tool and how do I export my private keys?
- You need to stake RDD via the official wallet. However, you can sync your staking address with Coinomi.
- You need to stake DASH via a masternode. You may be able to pool?
- Staking must be done in the official wallet. However, you can sync your staking address with Coinomi. https://pivx.org/knowledge-base/staking-setup-guide/
- Staking must be done in the official wallet. However, you can sync your staking address with Coinomi. https://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/
- Staking must be done in the official wallet. However, you can sync your staking address with Coinomi. https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@steemitguide/mycryptomark-guide-1-staking-stratis-token-via-the-official-wallet-client
- Staking must be done in the official wallet. However, you can sync your staking address with Coinomi. https://www.coinpurveyor.com/forum/clubcoin-talk/what-to-do-with-your-clubcoins/
- You can join a staking pool via the Decredition wallet. However, you can sync your staking address with Coinomi? https://decredible.com/how-to-stake-decred-beginners-guide/
If you have questions about coins or tokens that you should be listed in this article, please contact us at email@example.com