How to import a Coinomi seed into Electrum?
Created by: Angelos
Modified on: Mon, 7 Aug, 2017 at 4:40 PM
Yes, you can.
- Go to our Recovery Tool and enter your recovery phrase.
- Select the coin you want from the dropdown box.
- Click on BIP32
- Copy the BIP32 Extended Key
- Go to Electrum and then File -> New/Restore
- In the Install wizard select Restore a wallet or import keys and press next
- Paste your key and press next
- Set a password.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.