Please follow the steps below.
- Open the mnemonic tool here: https://iancoleman.io/bip39/
- For greater security we recommend downloading the HTML file and performing this whole process while your device is offline.
- Select the coin you want from the dropdown box (BTC should be the default).
- Scroll down to the "Derivation path" section
- Select BIP44, BIP49 or BIP84 to get the key for your Legacy, Compatibility or Default wallets (read more below)
- Copy the Account Extended Private Key
- Go to Electrum and then File -> New/Restore -> Standard wallet -> Use a master key
- Paste your key obtained on step 6 and press next
- Set a password.
Coinomi is fully updated with Segwit support and works seamlessly with 3 types of addresses: Legacy (starting with "1"), Segwit compatibility (starting with "3") and default Segwit (starting with "bc1"). Each of those address types has its own master key. You should repeat steps 5 to 9 once for each format to see 100% of your balance in Electrum. Each time you spend from Coinomi, no matter which wallet you had coins in, the change will be sent to a Default (BIP84) address.