Coinomi natively supports a large list of tokens. You should follow the instructions below if the ERC20 token you want isn't already on our native list of tokens. ERC223 tokens can be treated just like ERC20. If you want to add a generic (non ERC20) contract or interact with arbitrary functions of a contract, please click here.
- Go to https://etherscan.io/tokens
- Use their search to find the token you want to add
Pro tip: if you already have the tokens, you can search for your own address and get the info from the "token tracker" section
- Leave the page open, you will need get 3 details from it
- Back in Coinomi, select "+ Add tokens", and choose which Ethereum wallet you want to add the token to. Then tap "... / Add token manually" at the top right corner of the screen to add the token manually.
- On the "Add Contract" page, enter the following information from the Etherscan page
- Contract Address: Copy the "Contract Address" (not the URL, just the address in the format 0xffe8...). If there are uppercase letters, change them to lowercase. Also make sure there are no extra white spaces before or after the address.
- Name: The name of the token.
- Symbol: the 3 or more letters that symbolize the token unit
- Decimals: the token decimals as specified by etherscan
- Click "ADD ERC20 TOKEN" at the bottom of the screen. That's it! The token will be added to your "favorites" and will open immediately.
Please note: the newly added wallet is 100% usable, but manually added tokens do not show the equivalent USD price, nor do they have the real logo. For this, please ask the token team so they contact us with a request for verification and native support.