Coinomi natively supports a large list of tokens. Follow the steps below to add one. Please consult and this article if you want to add a non-ERC20 (generic) contract.
1. Open the left side menu and select "+ tokens"
2. On Android, select Ethereum as the type of token
3. Tap to select all tokens you want to add, then "finish" to add them all to favorites. On iOS, you can only select one at a time.
You will now be able to see this token's wallet in your main Coinomi Overview page.
The added wallets can also be seen when you press the three horizontal lines icon (top left). It will be in a sub-list under ETHEREUM.
You can delete an added wallet from the overview page just like the other coins' wallets, by long pressing the wallet for 2 seconds and clicking on the "Trash" icon that appears on the top right of the screen.
Please consult this article if you don't find in our list the token you want to add.
Alternatively, you can add a token from the dApps list in your Ethereum wallet (Android).
1. Add an ETHEREUM wallet if you haven't already done so.
2. Go to your ETHEREUM wallet, and swipe two screens to the right to get to dApps page.
3. Scroll down to the token you want to add to Coinomi (or search for its name). Hint: type ERC20 to filter out non-ERC20 tokens.
4. From the token overview page that appears, click on the + icon in the top right of the screen, to add this wallet to your favorites.
Please consult this article for more information and screenshots: https://medium.com/@coinomi/the-number-278-53f745594b51