“No Connection” appears when Coinomi is unable to communicate with the servers/nodes. You may also see a red dot on the corner of the screen, or the block height showing "H: -1". Yes, it is possible to have an internet connection in general, but still be unable to connect to our servers. It is possible to have a connection to some coins and not with others. As you will see below, there are many reasons your device could be prevented from reaching our servers..
When this happens, you may notice the following:
- Coins are missing in the overview
- Transactions will not send
- You see an empty/incomplete transaction history or wrong balance
- You can't connect to exchanges
Don't worry, your coins are perfectly safe. This simply affects affects how the app displays the balance. To fix, try the following:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Coinomi.
- Open the wallet that you are having this problem with and swipe down on the screen once. On the desktop version, press the "v" button at the top right corner of the window and select "Refresh"
- Disconnect and reconnect to the internet. Make sure your phone’s internet is working properly. Try different WiFi and 3G networks.
- On mobile, swipe Coinomi off from the list of open apps.
- Select "... / Resynchronize" from the top right menu. Wait a few seconds for the app to have time to reconnect and update the wallet state.
- Connect to the internet via a VPN. If you are already using a VPN, try using a different country or disabling the VPN.
- If you have wallets of many different coins on your main list, remove the wallets of the coins you don't have any balance on or that you're not actively using.
- On Android, clear the app cache on your Android's "Settings / Apps / Coinomi / Storage / Clear cache"
- Restart your device
- Remove the wallet of the coin that isn't connecting, then re-add it to your list of coins.
- Make sure your ISP, router, firewall or VPN is not blocking ports in the range 6000-6200. Set your firewall and/or VPN to accept these ports if that is the case.
- Recover the wallets with the recovery phrase on a different, trusted device.
- In some cases, a coin’s server may not be fully synced. If this is the case, you may not be able to send or receive transactions using that coin’s wallet. Send us a ticket at support.coinomi.com if you believe this is the case.