Coinomi gives you the ability to manage your UTXOs via labels and 'mark do-not-spend' allowing you more control over your funds.
You may want to label a UTXO to identify who/where that transaction came from. You can label these by;
1. Open the wallet where you would like to label the UTXO
2. Select '... / show unspent outputs'
3. Tap the UTXO which you would like to label and select 'Label UTXO'
*After labelling a UTXO, once that UTXO becomes spent, the label disappears and any leftover change from the transaction is a new UTXO (You can then label this UTXO)
Marking UTXOs as 'do not spend';
You may feel the need to mark a UTXO as 'do-not-spend' for many different reasons, the most common being to protect yourself from 'dusting attacks', you can do this as follows
1. Open the wallet where you would like to mark the UTXO as 'do-not-spend'
2. Select '... / view unspent outputs'
3. Tap the UTXO which you would like to mark and select 'mark do-not-spend'
*Do the above steps to reverse the process selecting 'mark as spendable' in the final step
*Whilst a UTXO is marked as 'do-not-spend' it will NOT count towards the displayed balance in the wallet overview.
You can read about our other privacy features here.