If you are reading this you have most likely sent TRC20 tokens to your Coinomi TRON address. Unfortunately, Coinomi does not support TRC20 tokens currently so you cannot view/access these tokens directly in the app. We do have an easy set of steps for recovering the tokens using the TRONLINK application, please see them below.
Whilst the TRONLINK app is a trusted and well recognised TRON wallet. Exposing your recovery phrase into any other app/service is done so at your own risk. We take zero responsibility for lost funds if you handle your phrase in an unsafe way.
1. Download Tronlink app
2. Select 'import - Mnemonic - HD wallet'
3. Enter your Coinomi recovery phrase
4. Set a wallet name. This can be anything you like
5. Set a password for the app. Again, this can be anything you like. Be sure to remember it!
6. Continue and add the token in TRONLINK app.
1.Open https://coinomi.github.io/tools/bip39/.. It is strongly recommended that you save the HTML file and run it on an offline device.
2. Enter your Coinomi recovery phrase in the 'bip39 mnemonic' box at the top of the page.
3. If you have used an extra BIP39 Passphrase, you should enter it in the "BIP39 Passphrase" box. Otherwise, leave it empty. That is not your app withdraw password.
4. Select TRON from the coin dropdown list
5. Scroll down to the 'Derived Addresses' section. Find your address and copy the private key that corresponds to it. If you are on a mobile device, you will need to scroll all the way to the right to see the corresponding private key.
6. Download Tronlink app
7. Select 'import - private key' and paste the private key you found in step 5
8. Continue and set a name/password
- Coinomi allows you to make more than one wallet for each coin. If you are trying to find the address for a secondary wallet you created, tap+hold that wallet in Coinomi and select "... / Account details". Note its derivation path. The numeric values for "purpose", "coin" and "account" on the page must match the numeric values of the derivation path in the app.