If, for any reason, you find yourself unable to send your ETH or Tokens from Coinomi (most commonly due to contract address changes and/or maintenance work) and you urgently need to do so, you can use myetherwallet's send transaction functionality.
2. Select "Mnemonic Phrase" and enter your Coinomi Recovery Phrase (Find it by clicking on .../Settings/Show Recovery Passphrase) in the corresponding field. Leave the "Password" field blank, it is not related to your Coinomi password. Only use it if you enabled the extra BIP39 word/phrase in Coinomi (There will be a message denoting so, when you click on .../Settings/Show Recovery Passphrase). Click on "Unlock".
3. Select the Ledger (ETH) HD derivation path, as Coinomi uses the same specifciation. A list with the ETH addresses that derive from your seed and their corresponding balances appear. Select the address you want to send from. Your Coinomi address should be the very first one. If it isn't, you did something wrong. Then click on "Unlock your wallet"
Note: if you have more than one Ethereum wallet, you must choose "custom path" and write m/44'/60'/1' or m/44'/60'/2' and so on, to match the derivation path of your Coinomi wallet.
4. Enter the address you want to send ETH or tokens to, and the amount. In most cases you will not need to tamper with Gas Limits and extra data. However some contracts might require different values and/or data, so please consult the appropriate documentation provided by them and adjust your inputs accordingly. Note that to send tokens, you will need to have 0.01 ETH in your account to cover the cost of fees as tokens themselves cannot be used to pay for gas. Finally click on "Generate Transaction".
5. Click on "Send Transaction"
6. Confirm by clicking on "Yes I am sure".