If, for any reason, you must access your Coinomi Ethereum wallet via MyEtherWallet (MEW), follow the instructions below. These steps simply allow MEW to access the ETH and tokens you have in Coinomi. Your funds remain in their current addresses, unless you explicitly make a transaction using the site.
- Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/access-my-wallet
Due to an increase in phishing attempts, it is very important that you verify the SSL certificate and URL. It should look like this:
- Select "MEW Connect, WalletConnect, WalletLink", then "WalletConnect" to show the WalletConnect QR code.
- Open your Ethereum wallet in Coinomi and press the button to scan a QR code.
- Scan the QR code on the website. In the app you will see a screen to approve the connection. Press "approve".
- You should immediately see the MEW website update with your wallet details. You can make transactions from the website. To confirm transactions you should review them in the app and confirm with your password there.